Finding Love as a Woman Over 50
I’m a behavioural biologist and dating consultant and I specialise in helping women over 50 find the man they need for the relationship they want. I do this using a science-based approach.
We older women have a special set of obstacles to deal with but also some great advantages when it comes to relationships and finding a good partner – it’s a fabulous stage of life to be in!
But dating advice for life-experienced women is hard to come by. This is why I’ve chosen to focus my energy on helping women in this life stage and through my research and experience I’ve built up a strong expertise to deliver the best guidance for you.
I know all too well about how tricky things can be at this age: I myself spent several years trying to negotiate the older dating scene but just kept ending up with the wrong men, over and over.
Eventually though I began to realise, given I’ve spent the last 15 years researching and writing on human behaviour, that I should take a more scientific approach!
So I started applying my knowledge of the biology and evolutionary psychology of mate choice and dynamics to my relationship decision-making, with the result that I’m now happily married to a wonderful man. If I’d stuck with my old ways of finding relationships I’d never have given him a chance and wouldn’t have discovered what a stellar guy he is!
I can help you to do what I’ve done!
I run a popular online program specifically designed to help women over 50 (ish) to find a fabulous partner for a happy, lasting relationship – and I do this by helping you to:
- Get into a positive, confident mindset and see your attractiveness and approachability grow
- Identify the men who have what it takes to meet your needs
- Write a compelling online dating profile to be a filter as well as a magnet
- Stop wasting time on men who aren’t good relationship material
- Increase your opportunities for meeting and talking to potential partners
- Become an expert in how to find, attract and desire the man that you need for a rewarding and secure relationship