Join us on Wednesday 6th January to follow up from our talk Women Over 50: How to Find the Man You Need with special guest Dr Mairi Macleod.
We thought it would be a great way to follow up on the event and see how you get on with the questions that Mairi had sent through.
To Do List:
1. Make a list of your own attractive qualities – think about things you’re good at, times when you’ve helped people, ask your friends to tell you what they think, and think of the times when men have been attracted to you, maybe ones you rejected.
Write down those attractive qualities and tell yourself every day how worth it you are.
2. Make a list of your fundamental values – what’s important in your life that needs to align with your partner – as opposed to just “nice to haves”. And what things are you prepared to compromise on to broaden your potential pool of mates?
3. Sign up for one or two dating sites
4. Arrange a couple of virtual or socially distanced dates.
Also join some meetup groups and clubs to do things you’re interested in – virtual ones right now. And obviously get out to PiSociety events!
Refund/Cancellation Policy – Due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, we have the right to cancel the event and will refund in full with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
Non-members are welcome to book this event and give Pi Society a try!
Pi Society membership starts with Social Membership at just £20 per month.
Whatever your level of membership – Dating or Social – you will be exclusively invited to the following events:
• Monthly Pi Singles Evenings
• On-line events
• On-line yoga classes
• On-line speed dating
• Food and Drink Masterclasses
• Mid-Week Cheeky Supper Nights
• Book Club Nights hosted by authors
• Pi Comedy Nights
• Special Pi Guided Walks/lunches
• Singles Running Club
• Singles Cycling Club
Register today at www.pisociety.co.uk for details.
Sign up to Pi Society’s newsletter by clicking on the following link: http://eepurl.com/cM7MGb