Join us on Tuesday 27th June or an amazing Singles Sprint 20 Go Karting Evening at Raceworld just outside Exeter.
Please arrive at 7pm to register and get kitted out – ready to race by 7.30pm!
What’s the Format?
Based around the F1 experience. You will start off with a full safety briefing where we will instruct you on the safe use of the karts, then it’s time to get on track for a practice session and to get warmed up. After your practice we will de-brief your group and go through how to reduce your lap-times. Next up are two qualifying sessions where we are looking to see who will achieve the quickest lap and get pole position in the finals (all drivers). Now you just have to wait for those lights to go green and see how comes out on top.!!
- Full-face helmet – If using our helmets you will need a balaclava! You can either bring one with you or buy one for £3 (New) or £1 (Washed)
- Racing gloves
- 10 minute qualifying session
- 20 lap Sprint Race for all drivers
- Top 3 drivers receive medals and a bottle of bubbly to spray
Pi Society is membership led and creates specialist events that bring like-minded individuals together to help rekindle loving, warm, heartfelt relationships & friendships.
Non-members are welcome to book this event and give Pi Society a try!
Pi Society membership starts with Social Membership at just £20 per month.
Whatever your level of membership – Diamond, Ruby, Social Plus or Social – you will be exclusively invited to the following events:
- Monthly Pi Singles Evenings
- Food and Drink Masterclasses
- Mid-Week Cheeky Supper Nights
- Book Club Nights hosted by authors
- Pi Comedy Nights
- Special Pi Guided Walks/lunches
- Special Pi Activities, including the PROMS, theatre breaks
- Singles Running Club
- Singles Cycling Club
- Singles Golf days
- Long weekends away
Register today at www.pisociety.co.uk for details.