Dating During Lockdown & Beyond For Women over 50
Right now, although we’re limited in how we can go about meeting a good man, there’s still plenty we can do in this age of Zoom and online dating. In this webinar Dr Mairi Macleod will give you some great advice on
• Getting into a really positive mindset for dating
• How to write your online dating profile in a compelling way that gets attention
• How to write and respond to messages in a way that attracts the good guys and weeds out the duffers
• Getting to the first date stage
• Setting your boundaries so you start on a healthy footing
• Having fun in the process!
About Dr Mairi Macleod
Mairi started out her career studying animal behaviour, and for her Ph.D researched the mating and reproductive strategies of wild samango monkeys in Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa. On returning to the UK she began some reproduction of her own and so changed tack to more family-compatible work by becoming a freelance science writer. She has written extensively on human behaviour, relationships, and competition for New Scientist Magazine, the Guardian, the Observer, the Sunday Times, the Independent, Huffington Post, Psychology Today, and many more. She lectures at the University of Edinburgh, and she runs workshops and speaks on the science of attraction, relationships, health & wellbeing, and success at work for women.
This is a ticket only event.
Refund/Cancellation Policy – Due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, we have the right to cancel the event and will refund in full with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
Non-members are welcome to book this event and give Pi Society a try!
Pi Society membership starts with Social Membership at just £20 per month.
Whatever your level of membership – Dating or Social – you will be exclusively invited to the following events:
• Monthly Pi Singles Evenings
• On-line events
• On-line yoga classes
• On-line speed dating
• Food and Drink Masterclasses
• Mid-Week Cheeky Supper Nights
• Book Club Nights hosted by authors
• Pi Comedy Nights
• Special Pi Guided Walks/lunches
• Singles Running Club
• Singles Cycling Club
Register today at www.pisociety.co.uk for details.
Sign up to Pi Society’s newsletter by clicking on the following link: http://eepurl.com/cM7MGb
Mairi lives with her partner and three teenage kids in Edinburgh, and she enjoys skiing, hill-walking, playing ukulele, and singing.